I'm A Bad Penny

Meeresstille

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have actually been a member on here before with a different username. There were some technical difficulties accessing my old account, the problem being that my e-mail address was not recognized.

I think back then I did not have my own laptop yet! Instead of bothering someone to get this sorted out I thought it best just to start up new, then funnily I was being informed that my e-mail address was already being used! 
blink.png
  Good idea, let's use my alternate e-mail account 
balloon.gif
A little about myself, I grew up in Germany, now live in Canada, happily married, 3 grown children, the eldest getting ready to move out into his own house in a month, the other planning a move to a different continent in the Fall, and the youngest planning to move in with friends for the next school year. That leaves hubby and me here with 2 dogs, 2 fish tanks and a house with some projects that I can't wait to get done. 

My username is a German word meaning "the calm in the ocean" and is the title of a poem by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. The reason why I chose "Meeresstille" is because one, it has to do with water, two it is a beautiful poem, even if it is a little sad, and three because a girl who had been his muse at one time, has a memorial at the church of my home town. I was trying to make the picture of that memorial my avatar, though I don't know yet if it actually worked.

I'm looking forward to being part of TFF again, thanks for reading! 
flowers.gif

Attachments

• Irschi und Kirche 025.jpg
    Irschi und Kirche 025.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 50
welcome back!!

so easy to forget passwords/emails when you need them for everything these days.

The avatar worked - Welcome back.  

If I can ask, what was your previous username?

Yes it did, eaglesaquarium! lol

My username before was Rummynose...but now I don't have any more Rummy Nose Tetras. 
rolleyes.gif

I believe that I remember you.

Of course, I wouldn't have said otherwise!  :lol:

eaglesaquarium said:
The avatar worked - Welcome back.  

If I can ask, what was your previous username?

Meeresstille said:
Yes it did, eaglesaquarium! lol

My username before was Rummynose...but now I don't have any more Rummy Nose Tetras. 
rolleyes.gif

Ha, for a  minute I thought you were previously eaglesaquarium - now that would be scarey ;)

welcomeani.gif
 back
Here is Rummynose too, gone but not forgotten.

Hah, there I am! The wonders of technology....if you know how to use it, lol! Thanks, RCA! 
flowers.gif

And thank you for the welcome back, from you as well, Blondielovesfish! 
fish.gif

Lol, thanks CJH0825! It's just so nice to talk to people about something that they love as much as you do! 
biggrin.png

I remember you! Welcome back!

Thanks Ny82!

I'd drifted away from TFF just before there was a big change happening here. I knew about it only because I still was checking in now and then. Now I'm wondering if I just have a bad memory (what was I saying? 
blink.png
 ) or if usernames may have changed! Were you using Ny82 before? 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back