IHaveAYouTubeToo

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

IHaveADogToo

Fish Crazy
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I only have one video up now.

I will do more videos in the future, to showcase other tanks.

But for now, here's my pea puffer tank. It's only 10 gallons, so I only have 3 puffers in it, as they are quite territorial.

I'm bad at aquascaping, I admit it. I'm sure I'll move things around, probably add more plants, and do an update video in a few months. I'm also noticing a bit of algae on some of the ornaments, so I might have to do something about that.

The music is my own original work.

EDIT: Fixed broken video link

Last edited:
LOL gotta love the title :)

When filming an aquarium with a digital video camera (mobile phone) try to turn out all lights in the room and close the curtains and wear dark coloured clothing so the bright light/ colours don't reflect off the glass. And some cameras have a little red light on the front of the camera that will reflect off the glass too.
In addition to this try to get as much light in the tank as possible.

But nice work, your tank has an oriental theme going for it and a bit of heavy music at the start when the fish comes out of the cave :)

NIce sword plant...wish I could grow swords..never had luck with them....but my anubias grows well..

tank has possibilities..experiment and enjjoy

Sorry about that. I moved my videos to a new channel. I've updated the video links. They should be working now.

I also have fry in the shell dweller tank now:

Last edited:
Axolotls are so fun! They're much more interactive than people expect. Mine creepily stares at me the entire time I'm in the room. And if I approach the tank she swims up to the front, top, center because she knows I feed her there.

Shell Dweller Tank 6 Week Update:

A lot has changed in my 10 gallon shell dweller tank since the last video. Both males have bred. I got more shells. The fry are developing. The sand has been moved around again (and again, and again). And it looks like the 2 females who haven't bred yet are nesting. I filmed this video right after feeding, so the fry (and the adults) would be more active. That is what you see floating around in the water. Flake food. The brown on the glass is diatom algae. I leave it because the fry do graze on it. All of these fish will be moving to a 20 gallon long as soon as the fry develop enough for me to feel comfortable moving them.

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been by in a while. But I wanted to let you all know that I upgraded the Shell Dwellers to a 20 gallon long. They started breeding and after only 8 weeks, I decided to upgrade them. Since I was tank of the month with the 10 gallon set up, I wanted to let everyone know that, in the end, I did have to upgrade them, and now they are much happier and more spread out in the 20 gallon long. Have a look:

(I hate to come back just to pimp my YouTube channel. But I received a message from someone considering the same set up in their spare 10 gallon, so I felt it was in everyone's best interest that I post this update.)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back