If You Had A 40g Blank Canvas

Realtree

Fish Addict
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
953
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Worksop Notts UK
Have now got a 40G tank
I am completely open to suggestion re design and fish
Its is living in my dining room and I want it to be the main feature in there.
If you fancy showing me pics of your tanks / designs great :good:
 
Depends what look you are going for.

I would have natural decore,but again this depends on the fish.

Do you want big fish? Little fish? Cardboard box? lol joking

but really what sort of fish were you looking for?
 
As I said want somekind of eyecatching feature in the room so unsure of fish - have just rehoused oversized fish from the tank so very open to suggestion
 
Dwarf puffs!

I may be a bit obsessed with them atm lol
 
channa<snakehead you can find some beautiful variety's and there definatly different, got the wow factor, esp if you also wan't to go planted,these would be perfect and a great shock to folk
 
Haha should of nown you'd say snakeheads lol,

Have you seen any fish you like the look of, Angels, rams, apistos

I like to try and make the stocking more personal to what you want then what i would want.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top