Ideas Please

GNT inc

New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi

Im new to the site,

I have come to the decission that im stripping down my nano marine aquarium due to lack of time, im going to convert it over to tropicals but am struggling to decide what to put into it, I have been keeping marine for as long as i can remember I like the idea of mouth brooders but im open to any ideas...

Help Me please lol

Thank you
 
If you're keeping the halide, it would make a great EI planted tank :nod: :hyper:

Rams would be a good choise to stock if you like watching the fish parent fry, as these guys are maternal and are perfectly suited to a 28g :good: After that, a few dither fish like corries and mebe a few tetra and you are away :good:

Don't forget to fishless cycle the new filter with liquid ammonia before you add fish though, unless "filter cloneing" is available to you :nod:

All the best
Rabbut
 
Hi

Im new to the site,

I have come to the decission that im stripping down my nano marine aquarium due to lack of time, im going to convert it over to tropicals but am struggling to decide what to put into it, I have been keeping marine for as long as i can remember I like the idea of mouth brooders but im open to any ideas...

Help Me please lol

Thank you

Hi what are your tank dimenions?
 
lol a planted tank is even more work than a marine one :)

Good call on the rams though, great fish to watch though I have never had any luck breading them in a community setting (eggs always get eaten). Kribs are a good choice too (though I do prefer rams after keeping both of them).

Cant help on the mouth brooders as I have never kept them or really looked into them.

If its is a deep tank (over 18inches in height) then angel fish would be good too.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top