Idea's For Fish For My Tank Please

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

perhaps a 6 line wrasse as those are pretty neat lookin and very active fish

oh oh what abooooouut aaaaa um well i certainly like the royal gramma those are cool. but i think a great fish to add would be a bangaii cardinal"dnt any1 tell me this is wrong cuz i kno plenty of ppl with this fish" and then an electric scallop is awseom for later on and it cleans ur tank too, aaaand you must see it in person to want it because i think they are amazing, after yor ttank has settled awhile i think blue starfish are cool, choc chip starfish r bad for corals and reef tanks. but i dont know alot about blue starfish so im not sure but i think there ok aaaannnd a scooter blenny is also very coool any blennie is really just a great addition, or a Istiblennius chrysospilos. if you have sand i think helps alot and some need it... again i have little experience with fish but from what ive read about these fish and other peopels expeirience is that there good, and i know that the Oxycirrhites typus is a great fish small, fun to watch and easy to care for, they might eat small shrimp tho so make sure your shrimp are big but overall usually reef safe my grandparents have one and the fish guy said most hawkfish are bad and these can be an exeption if the tank conditions are right, small or large just make sure there enough food and rock... lol again every website i read about this fish is the same so i figure its mostly right.. good luck sry i couldnt get any pics but the longnose is http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/hawkfish/longnosehawkfish/

Most reactions

Back