Ideas For A Shoal

VickiandKev

Fishaholic
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North London
I am just selling my shoal of phantom tetra as their maximum size is just too small as my other fish get bigger.

I have clown loaches, yoyo loaches, a ruby shark, flying fox, featherfin syno and bristlenoses and would like a shoal of tetra/rasbora/barbs or similar that would be compatible with the fish I already have.

Any ideas?

I really like the look of torpedo barbs and scissortails, and their final size is about right for what I want ... but am just doing some research on what would be best.

The water in our tank is well oxygenated and there is a lot of water movement from my two internal filters. I have a 4ft x 2ft tank currently and will be upgrading to a 5 or 6ft within a few months.
 
I am just selling my shoal of phantom tetra as their maximum size is just too small as my other fish get bigger.

I have clown loaches, yoyo loaches, a ruby shark, flying fox, featherfin syno and bristlenoses and would like a shoal of tetra/rasbora/barbs or similar that would be compatible with the fish I already have.

Any ideas?

I really like the look of torpedo barbs and scissortails, and their final size is about right for what I want ... but am just doing some research on what would be best.

The water in our tank is well oxygenated and there is a lot of water movement from my two internal filters. I have a 4ft x 2ft tank currently and will be upgrading to a 5 or 6ft within a few months.

Have you considered congo tetras? They look good in a nice sized shoal
 
I am just selling my shoal of phantom tetra as their maximum size is just too small as my other fish get bigger.

I have clown loaches, yoyo loaches, a ruby shark, flying fox, featherfin syno and bristlenoses and would like a shoal of tetra/rasbora/barbs or similar that would be compatible with the fish I already have.

Any ideas?

I really like the look of torpedo barbs and scissortails, and their final size is about right for what I want ... but am just doing some research on what would be best.

The water in our tank is well oxygenated and there is a lot of water movement from my two internal filters. I have a 4ft x 2ft tank currently and will be upgrading to a 5 or 6ft within a few months.

i have a small shoal of 4 red line torpedo barbs and fair play they a beautiful looking fish and the bigger they get the more colour comes out. i strongly recommend
 

Most reactions

Back
Top