Ideas For A 5 Gallon+ Bucket?

MrNiceGuy

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
453
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm kinda new to the fish life so i dont really have an efficient bucket to change water with. i'd assume yous know where to get an inexpensive bucket (just 5 gallons or so). i've got a 20 gallon tank
 
I have a 30 litre drum and a 1" diameter hose, can take 30 litres out of the tank in about 60 seconds. You can buy them from caravan shops or keep a lookout anywhere they have big dishwashing machines, the chemicals they use get delivered in them. I cleaned a couple out with a steam power washer and they have been fine..
 
I have two from B&Q I got for about a pound, may have been just under £2 tbh cant remember.
 
If I remember correctly, the bright orange ones are slightly cheaper, but look naff :P.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top