ID plants pls

Banafish

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Messages
104
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
New Zealand
Hi, pictures below. Thanks:)
 

Attachments

  • 0AC4D51E-BB50-472A-BD48-78D8E3C1AAA6.webp
    0AC4D51E-BB50-472A-BD48-78D8E3C1AAA6.webp
    160.2 KB · Views: 135
  • B2F41C6B-AF5E-4F73-9EC2-114012BBB37D.webp
    B2F41C6B-AF5E-4F73-9EC2-114012BBB37D.webp
    282.7 KB · Views: 132
  • D4856B09-02FD-4FC4-A5BD-7D1B34E49966.webp
    D4856B09-02FD-4FC4-A5BD-7D1B34E49966.webp
    272.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 3BF7215E-6B0F-443A-8C4A-DC1742FA37C2.webp
    3BF7215E-6B0F-443A-8C4A-DC1742FA37C2.webp
    351.4 KB · Views: 116
  • F638ECB0-905D-4A4F-A064-82557517B769.webp
    F638ECB0-905D-4A4F-A064-82557517B769.webp
    273.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 2E72009E-3834-4667-8FF7-87C7368E9CAB.webp
    2E72009E-3834-4667-8FF7-87C7368E9CAB.webp
    301.5 KB · Views: 141
  • CB2F2D04-C491-4B2E-9918-E589057C1074.webp
    CB2F2D04-C491-4B2E-9918-E589057C1074.webp
    213.2 KB · Views: 116
First one is some kind of Hygrophila but not sure which, second is a Lilaeopsis probably Brasiliensis, third looks like a Limnophilla species either Heterophilla or Sessiflora, four is Hygrophilla Siamensis 53b, fifth I like is Lilaeopsis again, six I can see some Pennywort and I think the taller stem is a Rotala Rotundafolia? Seven looks like some kind of purple/red crypt and same Hygrophila as number one.

Wills
 
First one is some kind of Hygrophila but not sure which, second is a Lilaeopsis probably Brasiliensis, third looks like a Limnophilla species either Heterophilla or Sessiflora, four is Hygrophilla Siamensis 53b, fifth I like is Lilaeopsis again, six I can see some Pennywort and I think the taller stem is a Rotala Rotundafolia? Seven looks like some kind of purple/red crypt and same Hygrophila as number one.

Wills
Ok thanks!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top