Helen G Fishaholic Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 499 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Cheshire May 2, 2008 #1 Saw this................ http/cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcIS...em=350042795203 As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB May 2, 2008 #2 Wow thats a cool tank.
emmsy Fishaholic Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 571 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location swansea May 2, 2008 #3 wouldn't like to put any chairs around that table! Emma
shroob Fish Gatherer Joined Jul 23, 2007 Messages 2,014 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Sheffield May 2, 2008 #4 'No banging knifes and forks on the table'. Has a whole new meaning with that product.
Helen G Fishaholic Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 499 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Cheshire May 2, 2008 #5 You couldn't eat fish and chips on it!
ALW What works for one may not work for another! Joined Apr 8, 2008 Messages 2,149 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Leeds, UK May 2, 2008 #6 you wouldnt be able to do much on it, would you
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB May 2, 2008 #7 I really like it think the tank looks classy. Better than night clubs who have glass floor with fish beneath, which I don't agree with.
I really like it think the tank looks classy. Better than night clubs who have glass floor with fish beneath, which I don't agree with.
G geo7x resistance is futile...... Joined Apr 5, 2006 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location UK May 2, 2008 #8 Oh dear, that is very impractical. "Kids don't bang your cutlery on the table" "can you pass the salt without knocking the glass" "Don't push the chairs right in when you leave the table" "Kids don't kick under the table" "Eeew one of the fish has died, I've lost my appetite" I can think of better ways to spend that sort of money
Oh dear, that is very impractical. "Kids don't bang your cutlery on the table" "can you pass the salt without knocking the glass" "Don't push the chairs right in when you leave the table" "Kids don't kick under the table" "Eeew one of the fish has died, I've lost my appetite" I can think of better ways to spend that sort of money
Helen G Fishaholic Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 499 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Cheshire May 2, 2008 #9 I don't think it would be very hygenic though would you?
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB May 2, 2008 #10 Looks hard to clean if the tanks have no lids as if you spray a bacterial spray on the glass it could go in the tank. Tanks look nice but most of the time there not well thought throw.
Looks hard to clean if the tanks have no lids as if you spray a bacterial spray on the glass it could go in the tank. Tanks look nice but most of the time there not well thought throw.
Helen G Fishaholic Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 499 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Cheshire May 2, 2008 #11 I think most of these "novelty" tank aren't well thought out. Look at the wall mounted tank. Need I say more....
I think most of these "novelty" tank aren't well thought out. Look at the wall mounted tank. Need I say more....