Ice Hockey

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Oillers miss Ryan Smyth... stupid person to let go! I'm excited for the Sabs to look stupid in the playoffs. Any team with that ugly of jerseys cannot with... they look more like Slugs than Buffalos.

I'm down with the Sabres new logo.. I finally got me a hat with the new logo!

WHL is 2 levels down from the NHL.. sorta.

WHL is for junior players... AHL is the NHL farm team.. and the AHL farm teams are in the ECHL..

The only thing I like the about the sabs new jerseys is the fact that they went back to blue and yellow... I hate the logo and hate the numbers on the front and back. I just cant stand a lot of people on that team...

I like pretty much everyone on the team... whos not to like?

I liked their old jerseys.. especially the 3rd jersey with the swords .. I'd been looking to buy one for awhile, then I heard they were changing them..

I have yet to see one in person, but from what I see on tv I like em..

NHL my team is Buffalo Sabres, although im no expert of NFL. I used to be a very keen, Manchester Storm fan, but, well...yeah, we went bust :(
I support Manchester Phoenix now, but nowhere near as much as i did Mnchester Storm.

NHL... and I HATE Daniel Brierre... He talks so much smack and never ever does anything about it. I lost all respect for him when the Ottawa/Buffalo fight happened and he was just a wimp...

I support Basingstoke Buffalos (ENL) because my partner currently plays for them. He used to play for the Isle of Wight and did also play for the Basingstoke Bison for a little bit too. Here are some pics:
chelm27dec_09.jpg

chelm27dec_30.jpg

Above Wightlink raiders
deano.jpg

and with the Basingstoke Bisons a couple of seasons ago.

Most reactions

Back