Ice Hockey

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Nick Bramley

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
im a season ticket holder with the Nottingham Panthers in the British Elite League and just wondered if there was any other ice hockey fans on here?

if not then search out your local team and give it a try, really is an entertaining and addictive sport.

Nick

The New York Rangers are my team.

I also play Hockey.

THis is me after a fight with a kid who was charging all of my teams smaller players.He was 2x my size and his ass was grass after one shot.
Picture032.jpg

We beat that team 7-0 and the other kid got suspended .

I've only been once, to see the Steelers funnily enough against the Panthers, I had no idea what the hell was happening though :hyper:

I keep saying I'm going to see them again, but I never get around to it.

Tonight I met a guy who apparently is on the New Zealand Ice Blacks team and he's over here trying out for the Panthers, so I might have to go see them some time :)

Arfie

I LOVE hockey and used to play... got a state championship two years ago and played a year of semi pro until I got hurt... Plymouth Whalers what what!

Arfie, well come to another game!! if you ever come to a game in Notts let me know an il pop and say hello.

played for the Bestwood Bees myself

Redstratplayer1, good man, was no stranger to the penalty box myself

Nick

i love hockey! i played for 1 year before braking my leg playing goalie, i played when i was 7 also so i cant really remember a hole lot, i know we came 2nd in my town out of 14 teams i broke my leg near the end of the season so i couldent play in the playoffs :sad: i wish o could start to play again bit all the equipment has become so expensive. oh well i am going into roller hockey this summer so that should be fun, GO EDM OILERS GO!!!

Arfie, well come to another game!! if you ever come to a game in Notts let me know an il pop and say hello.

played for the Bestwood Bees myself

Redstratplayer1, good man, was no stranger to the penalty box myself

Nick
I might well be going to see the Steelers vs the Panthers in Nottingham but I understand the season is almost over so it will have to be next season.

I've just been to see STeelers vs Bisons and Steelers lost on pens :rolleyes: I enjoyed it more this time as my mate was sat explaining everything as it happened and assimlating it to football, so I think I've got the hang of this penalties, offside and swapping the entire team in one go while the game is still going on lark :blink:

I was gobsmaked how dear everything is though, a shirt is £65 and people say footy is expensive, yet I would guess over half the crowd were in replica shirts :hyper: And season tickets are ebout £250, which for such a small sport was staggering, though I suspect I could get one for Sheffield whereas I've been on the Anfield waiting list for 7 years now :-(

Hopefully I'll get to go more regularly and learn more which should allow me to enjoy it even more.

Arfie

i actually work for a local hockey team out here in Chilliwack, the Chilliwack bruins, the are in there first season they play in the WHL 1 level down from the NHL its so much fun to watch, they even have a playoff spot right now! but they have never beat the VANCOUVER giants, oh well maybe on march 18th we will

When are you Canadians going to get a cup? haha go WINGS!

hockey fan here too,

used to go watch manchester storm, when they were going. was lucky enough to see petreagalo finish his days playing, great goalie.

i some times pop down to blackburn and deeside to catch a few games.

i myself play too.

used to play ice for blackburn under 19 for a white, but then i went back to inline hockey, both of which i play goalie, have made the league select and northwest teams in the past

jake

must admit i do like the rangers too,

but like to watch the new kids coming through, ovechkin and crosby, marc andre fleury too amazing kids.

jake

nukeonekitty congrats on the championship, lot of dedication

the oilers should have had the cup last time against the hurricanes i was really upset, and to top it all off the oilers are 20pts out of the playoffs right now, anyways since the oilers arnt doing so great my attention has turned to the canucks(living about 2 hours from vancouver) and i used to play ice hockey but it just got to darn expensive for the equiptment so i play rugby, soccer, and football now i actually had my first rugby practice today it was much fun! and i have my first soccer practice tomarrow and then roller hockey game on thursday, and a rugby game on thursday... im going to be sore lol...

Most reactions

Back