I Will Never Do A Water Change

Thanks, thats very imformative, ill test water today.

Allthough as im sure you can understand i am slightly reserved about changing the way my tank operates by doing water changes when i there is nothingwrong with it. even frail species like guppys thrivig in my tank, also i have added fish to these tanks and they dont die, they like it.
 
Thanks, thats very imformative, ill test water today.

Allthough as im sure you can understand i am slightly reserved about changing the way my tank operates by doing water changes when i there is nothingwrong with it. even frail species like guppys thrivig in my tank, also i have added fish to these tanks and they dont die, they like it.

guppies are one of the most hardiest species out of what youve got
 
Thanks, thats very imformative, ill test water today.

Allthough as im sure you can understand i am slightly reserved about changing the way my tank operates by doing water changes when i there is nothingwrong with it. even frail species like guppys thrivig in my tank, also i have added fish to these tanks and they dont die, they like it.

guppies are one of the most hardiest species out of what youve got

Not changing the water every so often is irresponsible tbh, I dont like doing it but its only a 5-10 minute job if that, and greatly benefits your fish. IMO Daino's are the hardiest fish :P
 
Thanks, thats very imformative, ill test water today.

Allthough as im sure you can understand i am slightly reserved about changing the way my tank operates by doing water changes when i there is nothingwrong with it. even frail species like guppys thrivig in my tank, also i have added fish to these tanks and they dont die, they like it.

guppies are one of the most hardiest species out of what youve got

Not changing the water every so often is irresponsible tbh, I dont like doing it but its only a 5-10 minute job if that, and greatly benefits your fish. IMO Daino's are the hardiest fish :P


i said one of the most hardiest! lol!
 
Wow, sorry but I've gotta say, I'm surprised that you haven't had mass tank cashes... Your fish must hate you lol, although the water in your tanks evaporates within the month (atleast some of it) and I assume that you are refilling this evaporated water... Well guess what, this is the same forum of natural water changes mother nature does, old water evaporates, new water is added.
 
Wow a good read, although I don't agree with adding a fish to see if it dies (I'm sure you wouldn't condone! ;) )

Of course i wouldn't condone. It was a theoretical challenge really. I should have said that, sorry. :good:
 
What about PMDD systems, this requires no water changes.
 
2 questions from me, what size is the tank and what substrate do you have?
 
hahaha "extreme planting" sounds like a wacky sport. Ok well Im off to lfs later to get a new light unit (as im sure many of you know my last one almost cost me my house!!) :angry: anyway so i will get a tester thing then.

Any test results for us then, Beany?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top