I Want To Try Something New

afireinside

A Shrine To Madness
Joined
May 28, 2005
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Fargo, ND
So I'm going to restock my 10 gallon as a tropical tank, as my research on those fish are done. I want to go with sand for the substrate. Here's my problem though. I've used play sand in the past, and it has worked good. But I want to try some pool sand so I can have something whiter/ cleaner. My researching online hasn't done me much. I need to find prices, and locations to buy pool sand for cheap. The rule would be a pound per US gallon, right? Anyhow, are there places other than pool stores that sell this? If not, I'll end up just buying play sand. Thanks for your help.
 
sorry, dont know much about sand or prices...

but i just wanted to say i love the look of sand, and im sure whatever sand you use will look great :good:

do you kno wabout sand and the effects it has on the water and fish BTW?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top