WillyRBeek
Fish Fanatic
For a couple of days I had a goldfish that I scooped out of my pond out back in my new fish tank that i'm trying to cycle(I tried to go the fishless cycling route, but could not find the right kind of ammonia anywhere, and eventually gave up), then yesterday I scooped the goldfish out, threw him back in the pond, turned the heater on and went to town to get a Gouramis. Now, that was yesterday, then today I happened to be walking by the aquarium and stopped to see how the Gouramis was doing, and I noticed a whole bunch of round, white, egg looking spots covering one of the plants. I then took a closer look and realized that while the majority of the eggs(I'm assuming) are on the plant, there's a few more scattered around in that general area.
I guess my question is:
How can I tell if they are goldfish or Gouramis eggs, and what course of action should I take either way?
I guess my question is:
How can I tell if they are goldfish or Gouramis eggs, and what course of action should I take either way?
/www.aquaticcommunity.com/gourami/breeding2.php






