The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Circus

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
The problem of constantly upgrading my tanks!
I was just surfing Facebook and came across a 35 column hex...and put in a bid, which was accepted. So in a couple of hours, I will be picking it up.

I will be putting all of the fish from my 15 column in there (ember tetra, pygmy cories, crowntail betta). I want to increase the number of pygmy cories, and this will hopefully give me the chance to ditch the trumpet snails and move assassin snails to desnail a 10 gallon. Then, most likely, selling the 15 column.

What I am supposed to be doing this weekend is spring cleaning the apartment. Not going well on that part.

Does anyone else have a problem with constantly wanting to upgrade?

I want to upgrade but don’t have the space and my mom won’t let me.
I live alone, and spend all of my money on fish. I legitimately have as many fish tanks as I do pieces of furniture. I am at the point where there is NO room for another without getting rid of another, smaller tank or a shelf. Or my kitchen table, lol.

I live alone, and spend all of my money on fish. I legitimately have as many fish tanks as I do pieces of furniture. I am at the point where there is NO room for another without getting rid of another, smaller tank or a shelf. Or my kitchen table, lol.
Put the tank on the table - probably solved. :hey:

Totally! "5-6ft aquarium" is neatly written up on my birthday wishlist already... It's two months away.

Same problem as the others - not allowed a larger tank because my parents are worried that the ceiling will cave in (my "fish room" is my second floor bedroom and me and my mum nearly had a heart attack each morning that the 170L was settling in: "Creak. Creak. Creeeeeak." was an unpleasant noise while I was trying to sleep at night.

Upgrading for me usually means upping the amount of fish I have in a school, rehoming, restocking, considering new fish, new plants, blah blah blah. Right now I'm looking for a clip-on light for my quarantine tank.

I feel you! I feel like every time I look on YouTube there's another video about someone setting up this cool new tank, and every time I watch it and want to do it myself. I currently only have two tanks but every day I get closer to caving and buying more of them! I love to just look online at all of the cool plants that I could buy, all of the new lights I could add, all of the tanks I could set up! Its a good thing I have some self control but it's slowly turning into a want for more...

I love to just look online at all of the cool plants that I could buy,
Ebay has killed my wallet, but for bulk and cheap plants, that is where I have been going. Just ordered 50 pennywort stems for $20.

Most reactions

trending

Back