I Swear I Didn't Mean To Buy Him! He Fell In My Tank!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I don't have any spare plants, but I've got a tunnel thing that's curing. He just stays at the top. He stays and floats around the heater some. I didn't fill the bucket all the way so he doesn't have to work hard to get to the surface. It's just a matter of him resting up a bit.

He's much improved. Friday I'll be buying a separate tank for him so he can feel more at home.

Excellent news atti, I thought the worst as the thread hadn't been updated, but I'm very pleased to hear Phoenix is on the mend :D

So glad to hear he's getting better! :)

Yeah he's been swimming about, but I don't think we are in the clear yet, as there is still a chance of infection. Of course, Poseidon received no damage at all, so I only have to worry about Phoenix. I've been keeping his water clean with total water changes every day (he's in roughly ten gallons) with a heater. I've been thinking about giving him a piece of driftwood, but I haven't decided yet.

The tannins would be good for him, wouldn't it? Or is it just for looks? I've forgotten :/

Oh my god. I just went to feed the boys and I couldn't find Poseidon anywhere so I checked behind the dresser upon which the ten gallon sits and I found his shriveled body. Why does this thing keep happening to me??? 0.0 I feel really sick.

Oh dear, Atti I'm so sorry! :-(

Oh no!!! Very sorry to hear this! Was following this thread being so hopeful for this little guy! 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back