I Saw The Biggest Platy Today!

missigfunk

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Aussieland!
WHOA!!!



I went to buy some plants for my tank today (ended up buying plants AND a betta ;) )


I was looking at the platys....and there was a MASSIVE one in there. It looked like it was on steroids!

I didn't know they went that big? I thought they just stayed little?

I should have taken a pic!

I'm going to go back there next week and will try and take a pic.



WHOA!!!
 
Oh wow!

I didn't know there was a such thing?

They looked a bit scary to me :blush:

Maybe because I'm only use to little ones? :lol:
 
lol. yes there are dwarf varietys and then the "normal size ones, and the jumbo, i have blues and tuxedo, really cute they are,
shelagh xxxx
 
I'll have to get a look out for them! I'm going to be on the watch for some more unusually coloured platy for my community tank soon :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top