I Need Help - Especially From Moderators - Profile Issues

nkd5024

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I signed up to this forum about six or seven months ago and I am still in the "Validating" group instead of the "Members" group.
I wouldn't have a problem with this except that I can't post in the Marine and Reef Chit Chat, or Nano Reef Forums.
I have also wanted to start a Journal, but haven't been able to since I don't have privileges to do so.
I would try to contact a moderator myself instead of posting an irrelevant topic to the Invertebrates & Corals Forum, but I also don't have the privileges to look at the members page or their individual profiles.

I originally thought that I just need a certain number of posts to become a "member" and gain these privileges, but I have noticed a few other people around the forum that had less posts than I do and are "members"

So if anyone has had a similar problem and has a solution, or if any moderators can help me, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you,
Nick D.

I signed up to this forum about six or seven months ago and I am still in the "Validating" group instead of the "Members" group.
I wouldn't have a problem with this except that I can't post in the Marine and Reef Chit Chat, or Nano Reef Forums.
I have also wanted to start a Journal, but haven't been able to since I don't have privileges to do so.
I would try to contact a moderator myself instead of posting an irrelevant topic to the Invertebrates & Corals Forum, but I also don't have the privileges to look at the members page or their individual profiles.

I originally thought that I just need a certain number of posts to become a "member" and gain these privileges, but I have noticed a few other people around the forum that had less posts than I do and are "members"

So if anyone has had a similar problem and has a solution, or if any moderators can help me, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you,
Nick D.

did you click the link to validate in an email that was sent to you when you first joined?

I', so sorry that you still have this problem - I did email Tolak, some time last weekend, but I will email again

Seffie x

WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO :thanks: :yahoo:

That was the quickest response/solution I have ever seen! :wizard:

Thank you Tolak and Steffie for your help, I really appreciate.

I will reward you guys with a new tank journal with lots of pretty pictures.
I know I have been promising pictures for a while, but they will come soon!
Plus I am upgrading my tank to a 75 gallon in a few weeks/months so you may enjoy following that journal as well.

Thanks very much,
Nick D.

Purely selfish :p I wanted to see your journel and all those photos :lol: Glad Tolak was able to solve the problem for you and Dark Stranger

Seffie x

Thank you to Seffie, for bringing this to my attention! :good: This is just another example of the great members we have here on this forum, they are the ones who make it as good as it is!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back