I love sales

sharkweek178

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Took advantage of the Petco tank sale yesterday.

1711118642854.png

1711118668251.png

Free delivery too! Feels good to move ahead on some planned tanks.

The 10 is for a betta tank in the living room. That's first. The 20 long is for a pea puffer tank. And the 5 is for snails to feed the puffers.

I believe that if I were in the US, I could redesign my fishroom... tanks are far more expensive in our smaller market.

I believe that if I were in the US, I could redesign my fishroom... tanks are far more expensive in our smaller market.
Altogether, I spend less that $100. And saved about $50 with the discount.

Unfortunately no. I just grabbed one for the first tank I'll be setting up. That made the purchase for enough to get free delivery.
Still bizarre to me that the lids don't come with the tank 🤯

Plan a shopping vacation south of the border 😄

A shopping vacation. I'd drive 3 or so hours to get to a Petco, so it would have to be one heck of a sale.

I just had an epiphany standing in the fishroom, and realized how I can recycle wood from a few racks and redesign the set up in a way I will really like, at no cost. I need warm weather more than more tanks.

That'll be a workout, but it should work well.

I've been trying to cop a couple Zoo Med low boy tanks myself for breeding but it's proving to be difficult. Contacted Zoo Med themselves and im getting the run around. I gotta get another tank set up asap for some 173s and a grow out tank for my fry that are now about 1". Cmon Zoo Med help a brother out

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back