I Looking For A Few Fish Im After!

it would be silly IMO to trust just one opinion on fish, do your own research and know what you want, then go looking for it.

Regarding their customer service, I never had any problems with them and got what I asked for.

Er, not sure if this was directed at me this was based on a thread about 10 pages long in the sponsors section (when it was there) and there were many people enquiring and complaining about the quality of the fish, the website and the customer service. I certainly did not find the company's replies on that thread very appropriate and they seemed reluctant to help.

I have made several enquiries into trimar's stock and each time they have been very pleased to help. Every person I have heard of that has used trimar has been very satisfied and it's hardly surprising seeing as the shop is rated one of the best fish shops in the country by practical fishkeeping magazine.

i agree ive enquired about stock a couple of times , and had quick response and happy to help. i hope to put an order of fish in soon to them and see what theyre like.
theyre prices on most fish are really good, as yet dont know about quality obviuoulsy.

:good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top