I Looking For A Few Fish Im After!

rocknurworld2006

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Aberdeen
Hi im looking for the following fish:

1-2 female honey gourami

a pair of peacock gobies

Pacific Blue Eye, Pseudomugil signifer (female really needed , but would like more of each sex)

can anyone please help :crazy:
 
has anybody had fish mail order from trimar??? asking cos am unsure about mail ordering stock
 
I have, they're great

but we're hijacking this persons thread...back to the point lol
 
you could try [URL="http://www.tropicalfish4u.co.uk/"]http://www.tropicalfish4u.co.uk/[/URL]

I bought some fish from them and they arrived all well and good, all still going strong apart from 1 danio, developed swim bladder problems, probably from me dropping him on the floor :(

:/ apparently their customer service isn't all that good and alot of the info on their website is inaccurate.

I have never ordered any fish off trimar, however I once enquired about their peacock gobies and got to speak directly to monty (manager) and he went and checked for me what size they were and whether they could sex them etc. :good:
 
it would be silly IMO to trust just one opinion on fish, do your own research and know what you want, then go looking for it.

Regarding their customer service, I never had any problems with them and got what I asked for.
 
it would be silly IMO to trust just one opinion on fish, do your own research and know what you want, then go looking for it.

Regarding their customer service, I never had any problems with them and got what I asked for.

Er, not sure if this was directed at me this was based on a thread about 10 pages long in the sponsors section (when it was there) and there were many people enquiring and complaining about the quality of the fish, the website and the customer service. I certainly did not find the company's replies on that thread very appropriate and they seemed reluctant to help.

I have made several enquiries into trimar's stock and each time they have been very pleased to help. Every person I have heard of that has used trimar has been very satisfied and it's hardly surprising seeing as the shop is rated one of the best fish shops in the country by practical fishkeeping magazine.
 
it would be silly IMO to trust just one opinion on fish, do your own research and know what you want, then go looking for it.

Regarding their customer service, I never had any problems with them and got what I asked for.

Er, not sure if this was directed at me this was based on a thread about 10 pages long in the sponsors section (when it was there) and there were many people enquiring and complaining about the quality of the fish, the website and the customer service. I certainly did not find the company's replies on that thread very appropriate and they seemed reluctant to help.

I have made several enquiries into trimar's stock and each time they have been very pleased to help. Every person I have heard of that has used trimar has been very satisfied and it's hardly surprising seeing as the shop is rated one of the best fish shops in the country by practical fishkeeping magazine.


well I am just going on my own experiences. As I said, it would not be very clever to go by one opinion, especially where livestock are concerned.
 
Tri-Mar were great when i used them last month, Highly Recommended 10/10
 

Most reactions

Back
Top