I Like To Play With Mud (lots Of Pics)

Avinitlarge

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South Yorkshire, Rotherham, England
In may I decided I needed a bigger car, I wanted something practical but something that I could have fun it, I bought a Mitsubishi Pajero, Here is what I like to use if for. Below are a few Pics, The rest are here http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Avin...ley%2004-11-07/

DSC_0185.jpg


DSC_0278.jpg


DSC_0280.jpg


DSC_0281.jpg


DSC_0283.jpg


DSC_0284.jpg


DSC_0354.jpg


DSC_0355.jpg


DSC_0357.jpg
 
lol very cool, im praying mark doesnt see this thread. we got a freelander 2 in september and hes being desperate to test it out ever since. he was tempted by the defender but the more sensible option was the freelander, however they never look as nice when theyre clean, much better when theyre covered in mud! :D where were these pics taken?
 
I wish I had a place like that abound here, it looks like so much fun. The first time I had my licence when I went up north, I spent hours following the snowmobile trails during the summer. This was how my parents Dango look like when I was done.
june07017.jpg

june07018.jpg

I always parked it next to this newer shiny silver 2-wheel drive Durango for comparison. I had to wash it 3 times to get it clean enough so my dad wouldn't notice when he came up. First the hose, then the car wash which did a terrible job, then finally some Dawn dish soap and a rag. There were tons of rocks and sand stuck in the engine too, but it was totally worth it. Also my dad never noticed.
 
Careful 4 wheeling can be addicting and cause you to hack up a perfectly good car :good:
 

Attachments

  • DSC04059_99.webp
    DSC04059_99.webp
    85 KB · Views: 130
lol very cool, im praying mark doesnt see this thread. we got a freelander 2 in september and hes being desperate to test it out ever since. he was tempted by the defender but the more sensible option was the freelander, however they never look as nice when theyre clean, much better when theyre covered in mud! :D where were these pics taken?

There is a site the is for 4X4's only, £25 for the day. It is called frickley, Between doncaster and pontefract. There are quite a few sites like this around the country
 

Most reactions

Back
Top