I Know I'm Probably The Only One Around Here With This Emotion...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
1 year...  What about decade record? 

Honestly, none of that stuff matters anymore.  Both have brand new coaching staffs now.  We shall see.  The Eagles did beat the Browns in terms of getting the coach they both wanted.

Well all i know s the giants will win the NFC east, eagles will come last obviously.

If you really want to gang up on somebody, try being a lifelong Falcons fan.
We really know how to stink like week old garbage.

ncguppy830 said:
with that mentaility, you might as well praise the Browns for there efforts..

eaglesaquarium said:
The Browns did win some Championships, and Otto Graham deserves far more credit and discussion in the list of great QBs than he gets.

But, at the same time, they've been horrible for a long time more recently... not so the Eagles. 
Unfortunately the Browns of yesteryear are the Ravens of today.  All that's left in Cleveland is a uniform.  It's sad because this was the team that got me interested in football to begin with.  I go back to the days of #44 Leroy Kelly.  My parents could have cared less and so I had to listen on an old radio in the basement of our home.  I can still remember the announcer calling Kelly engine number 44 as he would break off another power run.  There were some great moments and heartbreak.

Indeed, that's very true.

lol I'm not sure whether I should comment on any of this or not. I'm a Miami Dolphins fan XD. They may not be the best, but they are the team my family and I root for. I think because they are so closely related to what this forum is on they deserve some respect :D .

Why isn't it called Handball...?

In the olden days, was the ball made from feet and it's kind of just stuck?

At its origin, American foot ball was more like rugby. There was much more kicking and also running with the ball. Over time the idea of downs and a line of scrimmage were introduce and then came the forward pass which changed the game forever.

And my skins looked awful last night. But that eagle offense will not look the same in a few weeks as teams figure out how to defend against it.

All true.

bristlenoseitplecoman said:
lol I'm not sure whether I should comment on any of this or not. I'm a Miami Dolphins fan XD. They may not be the best, but they are the team my family and I root for. I think because they are so closely related to what this forum is on they deserve some respect
biggrin.png

Forgetting about the dolphins and their relationship to this board, I respect the first part of this.  Gotta respect loyalty through thick and thin.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back