i know i over- reply

finfayce

Fish Addict
Reaction score
before a moderator tells me, i know i put too many replies in the wrong place.
sorry. i’m old lol

before a moderator tells me, i know i put too many replies in the wrong place.
sorry. i’m old lol
What thread was it? As long as you were not spamming messages I think youre ok man lol

How old? I just hit 74 :p and I am usually able to post in the right thread ;) But I sometimes forget what I did a minute ago. This has led to my removing 10 gallons from a tank and then putting back 5. Splish splash.............

There are three bad things about getting old. The first is you tend to forget a lot.

How old? I just hit 74 :p and I am usually able to post in the right thread ;) But I sometimes forget what I did a minute ago. This has led to my removing 10 gallons from a tank and then putting back 5. Splish splash.............

There are three bad things about getting old. The first is you tend to forget a lot.
Im very early 60s and work in the construction industry……hmmmm…..where’s my…….errrh……..errrh…..waves arm about….errrh…….errrrh……..hammer……HAMMER…..that’s it!

Over replying ? That's a generational thing. I'm 66 and was taught to always answer questions in letters when replying, that it was expected and polite. This new young generation raised on the Internet and social media do things differently . Most of the time I don't get it but I bumble along and don't seem to make too many fox paws. The thing that bothers me is the younger crowd doesn't seem to have been taught the fine art of joke telling. That, added to the fact that these typed out posted messages lack a means of injecting tone, facial expression and innuendo is troublesome. Ah well, enough of that. Time for my hit of Geritol and a nap.

yeah getting old has definite down sides. i’m 72- my mom died after 10 years of Alzheimer’s. every time i forget something i hope i won’t end up that way. she didn’t even recognize me at the end. i hope some medical advances helps Alzheimer’s people.
on the other hand somebody said getting old is an honor. hmmm easy to say when you’re young. lol. i’ll have to work on being positive ☺️

Im very early 60s and work in the construction industry……hmmmm…..where’s my…….errrh……..errrh…..waves arm about….errrh…….errrrh……..hammer……HAMMER…..that’s it!
😀

You fell for it! I knew it wouldn't be long before someone replied. I'm 68 and an over-replier.
Lol... You got me... I honestly did not see that coming... UNLEEEESS... You're just saying that to make it seem lime it was a joke all along when really you mistakenly posted here... But imma believe you

Lol... You got me... I honestly did not see that coming... UNLEEEESS... You're just saying that to make it seem lime it was a joke all along when really you mistakenly posted here... But imma believe you
ok. translate please. it’s confusing my old brain😆

Most reactions

Back