I just hit 1000 messages..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Makes sense. In my case, I made over 1000 posts in a month and a half, but that's because I'm active..

Makes sense. In my case, I made over 1000 posts in a month and a half, but that's because I'm active..
Yea, I get that. On the other forum I'm on, we normally have 50 members active at a time, and we have less posts than here..

But then again, we have longer, more complex posts and the types of discussions are different than the ones here.

Yea, I get that. On the other forum I'm on, we normally have 50 members active at a time, and we have less posts than here..

But then again, we have longer, more complex posts and the types of discussions are different than the ones here.
The other forum I was on, we had less than here and less than on your other forum. It was boring.

I actually broke this forum. What do you think about it @Fishmanic ? :hey:
Here:

E56BCA13-4CED-4C89-BA7E-4ECEC249F852.png

The reason that it is posted in two areas of the forum is that the original post was made in an non-appropriate area. So I moved it to General Chat as that is more appropriate. Board Announcements and Suggestions area is not for that type of post. The post made in that area will disappear in about 2 days.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back