I just got guppies

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Guppylover:)

Reaction score
I got guppies a few days ago and there's this one I'm worried about. She usually goes to the top corner of the tank on the opposite side of the air pump and just floats. She also has started to get white streaks with black dots on her back tail. Is there anything that I should do right away?

Attachments

• 16327093368863848283625866887858.jpg
    16327093368863848283625866887858.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
I know what it is. Its a fungus or parasite. Put the guppy in a separate tank with no fish, if you don't have another tank a large piece of Tupperware will do. Put medications in the Tupper ware or empty tank. I would recommend fungus or parasite medication but if you cant find that than normal ones will do.

It should say on the medication, but I would probably keep her until she looks normal again. Also your guppies look like they could be pregnant, do you have any males? Might just be the angle of the photo

It should say on the medication, but I would probably keep her until she looks normal again. Also your guppies look like they could be pregnant, do you have any males? Might just be the angle of the photo
They are pregnant, no males, they already had babies

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back