April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Harlequins

***Corydora Crazy***
Reaction score
with Bolivian rams
yes.gif
Ā  they're so cute.... almost nearly has cute as coriesĀ  lol.
Ā 
I forgotten how relaxing it is just to chill out watching my tank.... yes and I am sad
yes.gif
Ā  lol

If thinking some fish are cute and watching them with rapt attention is sad than I must be in the deepest dullest of dulldroms
wink.png
Ā but I am also incredibly happy chilling watching my birds, or going out fish and shrimp and snail hunting in local waterways.
I think there needs to be a cuteness scale and addictiveness scale in relation to fish so far my top contenders would have to be corydoras, Khuli loaches, Borneo Suckers, Riffle shrimp (along with Australian Chameleon Shrimp, Darwin Rednose Shrimp and Zebra shrimp), Blue Eyes and Notopala snails. These would have to be closely followed by Dwarf chain loaches, Brisltnoses and whiptails.ā€‹ In marines it would have to be Mandarins, Pipefish and seahorses.

People think I am strange because I prefer to watch fish over Tv.Ā  I love Bettas Kuhli Loaches and Clown Loaches.

aww this thread is making me think of my curviceps cichlids and how much I'm missing that cute smiley face :/ Ā I liked my rams but I don't actually miss them. Curviceps captured my heart though and on the cuteness scale they'd be an 11

I love the cheekiness , they stare out the tank, whilst wiggling their butts,,,, then twitch their fins before doing a lap on the tank and then returning ........... lol

Harlequins said:
I love the cheekiness , they stare out the tank, whilst wiggling their butts,,,, then twitch their fins before doing a lap on the tank and then returning ........... lol
Ā 
I know what you mean, mine used to do it too. I did get it on video. My angels are similar now, the female especially, but it's more an angry 'what are you lookin at
evilmad.gif
Ā ' thing with her than a cute 'hello, what ya lookin at?' that the bolivians used to do. Sure you know what I mean. My female angel is a hormone driven angry fish perminantly. No wonder my male hides from her!

Most reactions

Back