I Have A Tank I Need To Fill.

mr130gallon

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Winnipeg
i have a 17 us gallon ~65litres, that i need to fill. im wondering what i could put in it, my other tank is 130 gallons so i can put a rediculus amount of fish in it, but this one i cant.

pH is 7.6
Temp can be whatever i want it to be
Dimensions are 29.5"x11.5"x12"
filtration is an aquatech 5-15, for tanks 5-15 gallons, i can buy another filter if i must, which i probably must.

does anyone have suggestions of what i could put in there?
 
You could have fish in there. Better than rocks or just water.

Sorry I couldn't resist. What sort of fish do you like? If I had that I'd stick in a pair of apistos.
 
Well what do you like. You could do a killiFish tank that could be nice with lots of plants.
 
You could have fish in there. Better than rocks or just water.

Sorry I couldn't resist. What sort of fish do you like? If I had that I'd stick in a pair of apistos.

good idea, i actually was thinking only of rocks and water, but fish is a great idea.


well my 130 gallon is a community tank so if i can get a small oddball in the 17 gallon? i might be putting my pictus catfish in it, but he might outgrow the tank, i also liked those spotted blue eyes, and ive never seen killifish in the lfs i usually go to, though there is one near me that stocks so strange and wonderfull fish.
 
I don't know what you can get where you live, but in that you could have quite a few dwarf puffers, a Chaca chaca, or a prehistoric monster fish. A wimple piranha would also probably fit in there., Its worth noting though that a chaca chaca or a monster fish will be very hard to wean off live foods.
 
marine would be awsome... if i had money to do that.

are dwarf puffers brackish, and whats a prehistoric monster fish, a pirahna would be awesome, and i would love to have a chaca chaca.
 
ok im torn between a frogmouth catfish(chaca chaca) or dwarf puffers, and i cant find anything about prehistoric monster fishes
 
what about a group of wild bettas like betta imbellises you could have 1m and 4f and some corys
 
Google prehistoric monster fish. Pfk had something on it along with a couple other places. I don't remember the latin name of the top of my head but google that too.

Dwarf puffers are fw. Tbh, a few dwarf puffers will be far more entertaining than a single wimple piranha. A single wimple is a very boring fish to most people. It won't really do much. Dp's have so much more personality. Puffers in general tend to have the most personality of all the fish out there imo.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top