Ginge
Betta Extermination Team!!!
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2005
- Messages
- 1,592
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- England,Hampshire Hayling Island
I got bad algea. It is green and seems to cover everthing. I have high stocking levels but am overfiltered(tank is 200l filter is 1000lph) (see sig for fish) and also the tank has been setup around a month water stats are:
Ammonia-0
Nitrite-0
Nitrate-10-20
Ph-8
I have a rusty and bn plec to help me and will soon be getting 2 more bn's.
I tried to photo the algea could you help me ID what type it is.
I also have brown smears all over the glass. Here is the algeon the rocks.
Ammonia-0
Nitrite-0
Nitrate-10-20
Ph-8
I have a rusty and bn plec to help me and will soon be getting 2 more bn's.
I tried to photo the algea could you help me ID what type it is.
I also have brown smears all over the glass. Here is the algeon the rocks.







