I got a new betta

Auratus

Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am?
Reaction score
Ok, so we were on the way to petco and on the way there my mom said "no fish." She also said no matter how rare or whatever your not getting it. I don't care if it's a magical fish and can grant you three wishes your not getting a fish.

Well, after we got there I just thought I would peek around the corner to see how many they had... I couldn't help myself so I peek down the betta isle and then peek a little more and then a little more and before I knew it I was right in front of them! I really don't know how it happened... so I'm looking at row after row and nothing is catching my eye... BUT, of course there's a but... at the last bottom row at the end the last betta I saw caught my eye. I put him next to a different betta to see if he would flare and what did I see? A CROWN TAIL!!!!!! So, I go up to mom and she's like NO I said NO, NO, NO, NO... so I took her over and said mom, how often do you see a betta with fins like this? And she's all never because I don't look at them lol. But after a little convincing I bought it. All I had to do was say I was going to breed him with my ct female and make some money and she was all on board... so anywho... enough blabbering. Here he is! $3.50....

PICTURES

Most reactions

Back