I Got A Job!

im very jelous you get to order in the fish :lol:

all i do is bag the fish up and work the till...dont get a say in the ordering process :(
 
Congratulations on thy new Job, Remember 3 Oscars per 20 Gallons :P
 
^ Lol, you should be!

Here are pics of the R/O if they help:

003-24.jpg


004-19.jpg


005-17.jpg


Sorry about the darkness. Bad lighting.

Congratulations on thy new Job, Remember 3 Oscars per 20 Gallons :P


Ohh, thanks for clarifying, i thought it was 6 Oscars per 10 gallons, thanks for letting me know!
 
i've got no idea about those types of ro unit, try in the saltwater hardware...im sure someone in there will have one
 
WELL DONE ON THE JOB DUDE!!!
good luck with it :[)
 
TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY! MUAHAHAHAHA. I basicaly cleaned all the tanks. I cleaned the skimmers, filters, glass, and helped a couple freshwater people.
 
You said they let you set the prices, do they show you how to work it out or are you just going to make them up?
 
That sounds like a VERY cool job, especially when you're 15! I couldn't get a job when I was 15. I tried my hardest, but since I LOOKED about 10, no one would take me. It was all 'you have to have a national insurance card' even though most of my friends could get jobs... grrr

I worked in a couple of LFSs, the first, I was just cleaning tanks. The second I was cleaning tanks and medicating sick fish, and helping customers/till etc. I got a bit disillusioned though. It was all sell sell sell and if I was caught being honest 'you can mix tap and RO water together for a lot of fish, you don't just have to use just RO' 'common plecs get really big', I got in trouble. It was a lot of hard work, for not a lot of pay, and not a lot of thanks.

Your job sounds better though - you get to choose the fish!!!
 
Work it out. Like, he will be like this"

HIM: Zeke, we paid 1.99 for this angel.
Me: Okay
Him: What should we price it as
Me: 5 Dollars
Him: Why not set it for 6
Me: Petsmart sell them for 6, and we wont get any buisness , ples your still making 3 dollars
Him: True, okay, 5 it is.
 
Hey, congrats, remember not to buy dyed fish! I'm really glad to hear about your job, be sure to stay honest and keep us posted!
 
We havent bought dyed fish. I made sure of that. Unfortunatley, the owner wouldnt listen to me, and bought angels from a different person ( instead of Tolak), and 20 out of the 30 have died in 6 hours.
 
Happy to hear you started. How you liking it?
Aww sorry to hear the angels died. Did he purchase them from another due to a huge price difference?
 
No. He just didnt take my advice. Not price. I think Tolak is actually a better deal. Anywho, he wont learn. I like my job.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top