I finally have a berried shrimp!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Irksome

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
My blue dwarf neocaradinas have been getting by okay but I was starting to think that I had been unlucky and bought 10 males. This morning they were zooming around the tank faster then I have seen them and in the middle the only one that has shown any female characteristics was making her eggs. I hope it goes well and they survive.

Yay!

How exciting, good luck! I have a few girls about to berry and a few girls berried now. This is my first really good run with so many girls berried or becoming berried in the last few months and I have now got teensy babies starting to come out from my last run in the past week or so.

How exciting, good luck! I have a few girls about to berry and a few girls berried now. This is my first really good run with so many girls berried or becoming berried in the last few months and I have now got teensy babies starting to come out from my last run in the past week or so.
I’m really hoping there is more than just one female, some of the others are pretty small so they may just need to mature. I really like keeping shrimp.

I’m excited, I’ve had shrimp for over 4 months, I have. Even looking forward to them breeding.
That is one of the things I enjoy most is seeing the babies. I am going to try and breed a couple of different types of tetra which are hard to do just to see their babies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back