I don't like the new look

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

is there any way of changing the colour and font?

I really can't deal with the bright white background and black ariel font. it's just too hard to read now.

i'm out, I can't deal with this anymore
Most sites on the net have black text on white background. What would you suggest as text and background?

The previous look had dark grey text on light grey which I found difficult to read.

Once upon a time - way back a decade - there were alternative skins we could choose. But most sites do not offer this function now.

If the site appears too bright to you, just turn down the brightness level on your computer on mobile device.

The previous look had dark grey text on light grey which I found difficult to read.

Once upon a time - way back a decade - there were alternative skins we could choose. But most sites do not offer this function now.
It's easy enough to do - ask nicely

I'm quite happy with the new look :)

Anyone who would prefer to be able to change skins (ie the colour of the forum) should say so in this thread and if dascrow notices he should be able to say whether of not that's possible.

We can please some of the members all of the time and all of the members some of the time, but we can't please all of the members all of the time :D

Yes but its Colin who doesn't like it :whistle:
If you will please use the reply button directly under the specific comment then it will be easier to follow. Thanks so much! :)

Last edited:
is there any way of changing the colour and font?

I really can't deal with the bright white background and black ariel font. it's just too hard to read now.

i'm out, I can't deal with this anymore

Eventually I'd like to offer different styles including a dark mode which might be easier for some. I'll see what I can do on the current skin to darker the background somewhat.

my monitor's brightness is at its lowest setting.

a very light grey background is better than white. white is too glary and made worse by being on a computer screen

Most reactions

trending

Back