I don't like the new look

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
As the title says, I don't like the new look.

I like the blue at the top of the screen but the grey and white where the text and titles are, I really don't like.

Any chance you can change it back?
Otherwise I'm leaving again because I really don't like this.

I must admit, I'm not keen on the new look at all. The layout seems a little confusing to me and the colours are not my cup of tea. If it ain't broke don't fix it is my philosophy !

There is still a lot of work to be done on the site, our main goal at this point was to get the site up and running as fast as we could. This will not be the final look.

At first glance I though - what on earth...? But a bit of playing has found everything, including all the moderator tools.

There is only one very trivial thing I don't like. I now have to click on the arrow next to 'what's new' to find new posts instead of just hovering the pointer over it. I did say it was trivial :)

And I've just discovered I don't like the new smilies but I'll get used to them.

I must admit, I'm not keen on the new look at all. The layout seems a little confusing to me and the colours are not my cup of tea. If it ain't broke don't fix it is my philosophy !

We are still adjusting the colors. The layout should be very similar to the old site? Can you let me know what seems confusing on the new site?

The old site may not appeared broken, but it was very outdated. Most people these days use phones/tablets to access the site vs a desktop computer and the site lacked a lot of functionality while using it on a mobile device. Our goal with the new site is to have all of the features available to a mobile user that a desktop user has. It will now be much easier to upload photos/videos directly from your phone. There will be no need to use a third party add to access the site which will improve security.

I like this much better. Always thought the original looked pretty bad. Maybe its because I haven't used the site with old format much and thus don't have an attachment to it? I will admit it was a bit of a shock to see this when I logged in. Thought I had clicked on the wrong website.

And shouldn’t we be able to download pics easier?

Testing from mobile and it looks and works great!

OMG! It went through the first time. I think I like this!!!

Attachments

• 8E580DAF-2383-453E-BE42-5DC04D1F53EB.jpeg
    8E580DAF-2383-453E-BE42-5DC04D1F53EB.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 137

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back