I DONT KNOW U CANT GET THE STAFF ANY MORE

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

guppy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i went to by some fish to day there orange gray with silver tips there in the same tank was siver fish and a black hop on the top of the fins it had a siver tip i ask for the orange ones so he does this he fills in a guarantee card and tells me there pristella tetra i go on google and look at picters and find out that my fish are silver tip tetra i dont know to be happy that i got the right fish but sad if some thing happens the guarantee wont be right :crazy:

thanks helium_junkie :D I tried to read this earlier but jsut couldnt be arsed.

guppy, will they void the guarantee just because they misidentified your fish? I think that's a bit cheeky.

Well, guess I upset someone with my attempt to help :/ Didnt mean to offend.

I'd like to talk to whoever deleted my post, if they could PM me I'd appreciate it.

Ta.

If helium_junkie's post had a more grammatically correct version of this in it could we have it back please :D It's almost unreadable! Some full stops please, Guppy, in future :)

However I can't believe they would void your guarantee for mis-identifying fish - just explain what happenned and have them look in the tank - I'm sure they will realise their mistake...

aj xx

ajhainey said:
If helium_junkie's post had a more grammatically correct version of this in it could we have it back please :D It's almost unreadable! Some full stops please, Guppy, in future :)
Thats exactly what it was, I had no intention to offend but people tend not to bother with posts that are hard to read. I thought I was being helpful! :*)

What happened where now?

Uh yeah the same thing happened to me it was fine my LFS renewed my fish.

If your really worried be positive you wont even need the guarentee. :D

Most reactions

Back