i didn't get the betta smaragdina i was planning..

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

still trying to get better pics of my little coccina

coccina03.jpg

coccina04.jpg

coccina05.jpg

:thumbs: wuv :flex:

I like the secon pic, good. I can see it's hard to get a good look at their color. But they are lovely. That caudel is really something. Would taking a pic in the dark with the flash show the colors better?.

I have been trying to get a pic of my OrangeBN. But they are so bright that all I get is a bright spot or a very fuzzy pic. I keep trying. I'll bet you could do it. Come on over. :lol:

hmm. i could try it in the dark with flash, but i'm not sure i could see the fish to take pictures of them :/ i'll give it a shot though!

you know, it's so hard to judge the wild bettas by their photos. when i saw them all in person, i didn't like ones i thought i'd like, and loved ones i never thought were anything special. i probably never would have bought betta coccina based on the photo, but seeing them live is another story. theyre so lithe and graceful, wine red, with stunningly green eyes...you can't help but fall in love with them!

The little sparkling gouramis are lithe and graceful like that. They just slip and slink around. Elise just fell for some sparklers. Your coccinas do look like they will be outstanding, and I imagine they will continue to color up. I love wine red and green. :drool: Will you use them to stengthen your other bettas?

As a matter of fact I just ordered a sibling pair of metalic green/red butterfly tail HM to go with the cracker jack surprises. :lol: I asked them to hold the shipment until Wed, so I can make things ready: get tanks.

I have the same problem with seeing what I'm shooting at in the dark, but it gets some good color. Digitals are wonderfu; I just shoot and shoot until I runn out of time and energy, and I want to see what I got. I'm just getting to learn to use mine after a year of having it.

i'm seriously in love with these little fish they are adorable!

Most reactions

Back