I can't believe it!!!

Oh you guys will definitely hear when they're getting big - I'm sure I'll be constantly updating about their growth, health, cuteness.. etc. :p I'm so excited, you'll probably all get sick of hearing about them by the time they're big enough to go to new homes. :rolleyes:

He shouldn't eat the fry, sometimes it occurs, but pretty rarely.. :nod: So that's good! However, if I could move him the babies would have a bigger tank and I wouldn't have to move them all when they start growing. *sigh* Decisions, decisions!!

Edit: Wow I really can't spell "decisions". That's just a weird word. Or is it just me? :*)

Hmmmm, what size tank would you move him to? I mean, if he's going to get a bigger tank (which you'll need regardless,in the longrun) why not go ahead and move him and chance it....then if he swallows them,move the other two into the bigger tank and that way when you get another spawn, you can transfer the other two back to the smaller tank and start off in the large. :blink: I think I'm dizzy!

:lol: Ok, I had to read that a few times, but I think it all makes sense now. :) That may work... it depends on if I get the bigger tank ready in time or not! There are croaking and sparkling gouramis in there right now, and I need to redo the 6 gallon before I can move them out. Sheesh, I need to get to work!!! :crazy: It's not a whole lot of a bigger tank, it's a 5.5, but if they are in there without parents it definitely gives them more space, plus it doesn't have gravel so I will be able to clean it easier.

Do you know what.... :look:

.... I think the other male is holding now too!!! :shifty:

:hyper:

juliethegr8t said:
Do you know what.... :look:

.... I think the other male is holding now too!!! :shifty:

:hyper:
OMG!!! You are too cute!!! :lol: :lol: :wub:

....maybe you want me to send you a tenner by accident????? :p :ninja:

juliethegr8t said:
cation - I'm gonna take you up on that, I would love to give you a few!! And gosh darn it, I'd love to get a doubletail. :sad: I just can't drive all the way up there again *sigh*. No time, no gas money! :X
Well.... :shifty: Perhaps we could work something out - they had SOOO many, and still had some lovely Halfies, that I'd be shocked if they didn't have something fabulous in a month or two when I'm out of school and have more time...and then I could be persuaded to go up there and check 'em out and bring one down to you, in exchange for a future wee one or two... :hey:

We'll work something out. They always have at least a dozen truly beautiful bettas at Little Amazon.

O my cation! You're a genius.. and my new best friend. :hey: Hehe, I really like this proposal of yours, I'll definitely have to take you up on it after school is over. (Yey can't wait!!) Anyways, you should come down and see my "fish room" anyway, we'd probably have a blast. You don't live that far away, and I dreadfully need a nearby "fish buddy!" :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back