The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AquaPit

Fishaholic
Reaction score
There is no option to add as well..

Pls help!

What you wanna do is get the image code ( get the image by itself on a web page and take the link to it ). After that what you wanna do is write [ IMG ] Image code [ /IMG ] minus the spaces. Then write the whole thing in your signature editing thing.

TallTree01 said:
What you wanna do is get the image code ( get the image by itself on a web page and take the link to it ). After that what you wanna do is write [ IMG ] Image code [ /IMG ] minus the spaces. Then write the whole thing in your signature editing thing.
That means I can only do this if I post my picture online and get the code there?

You should be able to copy the image and post in in your signature once it's in something like photobucket - personally I use facebook and make the pictures available to "Only me", but that's a personal choice so friends don't think I'm obsessed (which I am! lol)

Mamashack said:
You should be able to copy the image and post in in your signature once it's in something like photobucket - personally I use facebook and make the pictures available to "Only me", but that's a personal choice so friends don't think I'm obsessed (which I am! lol)

Doesn't that mean that nobody else can see it though?  I can't see the pic in your sig, Mama.

SeanTrollope said:
is there any other way

I use photobucket to host sigs but there may be a way to upload photos using the 'My Media' tool on this forum?  I'm not sure, I don't use it much.

The only way I know how is to upload pictures when you make a post.  Click on 'More Reply Options' button at the bottom and add the photo as an attachment. This should store the photo into your My Media.  You may then be able to access the same photos when you edit your sig - that's conjecture though as I haven't tried it!

daizeUK said:

Doesn't that mean that nobody else can see it though?  I can't see the pic in your sig, Mama.

Neither can I, daize! lol 
Used to be able to and haven't changed that setting for ages, but will check and see what's happened

Most reactions

trending

Back