I am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i'm a teenager too!! Good to see our generation in this forum!! Through this forum I have learnt everything I know about fish and I thank you all for it!! :thumbs:

To be honest....I wouldn't know the ages of most of the members here....A lot of the time I can't even guess....age is irrelevant when it comes to fish.....I am sure there a lot of people here who are half my age or less or more or in between that know a hell of a lot more than I do....I am also sure that they have at some point helped me.....

I know of a few mods and a certain admin who are younger than me (chronologically anyway) and their knoweledge of fish astounds me!!! (there, is that enough sucking up William?? :p)

This forum is a G.D. soap opera! :rofl:

With so many members theres no doubt that there are going to be a diversity of people and differing opinions! Some people need to learn to drop a subject and forget about it. It would also help to accept that maybe you're wrong and suck it up!

Some people need to lighten up and stop taking things so personally!

just a quick note here. there is a post in the general forum about ages with a poll. look at the graph for the poll results. we "adults" are far outnumbered.

I don't think a vote of 92 really reflects the entire forum demographics, given there are over 6000 members, even from it however, it seems 36/92 are 18 or younger, that's about a third. I had to vote in that category as I'm 18, but from the age of 16 I could have got married, from 18 I can drive and vote and drink for that matter, I wouldn't describe myself as kid =)

Besides, like someone already said it's not really the age of the postsers that is the issue.

WOW u r 18 William????!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :p

That just PROVES it doesn't matter what numerical age you are just wot sort of head you have on your shoulders.

...and wot fishkeeping knowledge you have, (me - little :/ )

...and your sense of humour (and how it translates when typed)

...and your tolerance/acceptance level of others :alien: :devil: :ninja: :hyper: :angel:

...and other stuff :p

Everyone chill B) , have a :beer: (if your old enough of course), and lets get on with being members of THE FRIENDLIEST FORUM AROUND.

Cava:fish:

Cavafish said:
WOW u r 18 William????!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :p

That just PROVES it doesn't matter what numerical age you are just wot sort of head you have on your shoulders.

...and wot fishkeeping knowledge you have, (me - little :/ )

...and your sense of humour (and how it translates when typed)

...and your tolerance/acceptance level of others :alien: :devil: :ninja: :hyper: :angel:

...and other stuff :p

Everyone chill B) , have a :beer: (if your old enough of course), and lets get on with being members of THE FRIENDLIEST FORUM AROUND.

Neither can i!!!

P.T.

Silva_Fishy said:
Cavafish said:

i think me and dwarf_dude(BEA/\/) should have a :pepsi:
You cna have a pepsi if you want, but it will cost you :p

lol

im fine with the pepsi.

go steppy!

ive decided to change my ways. all my recent posts have been good(well sorta)i just recently made a big poist in genral talk about bad behaviour on this site. ive changed my username and made a fresh start. i hope people can understand that even though we are kids. we are still fish hobbyists and love fish so we came here to learn.

P.S Phew it took me ages to read this thread.

Leanne. It is sad to see you go over one thread that turned a little sour. Iv been on this forum a few months now, and beleive me threads like that are not the norm. Remember this is a forum for all members to get advise and post their opinions. There is even a disclaimer in the newbie section, about the fact that these are opinions. I think you were a little hard on them now that Iv seen the post. Some people are more easily offended than others, so we need to all keep that in mind when posting. Something I dont find offensive at all, and mean no harm by, could seriously hurt someones elses feelings. And is bad language really all that big of a deal. Dont you ever watch tv or movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back