I am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm I just read the topic and I didnt see them swear/curse once, If anything the younger people were the one being abused, Your kinda blowing it outta porportion

i have read the entire thread in question. as a mother of three, i have to say that there was not a single thing posted by the "children in question that i would have been terribly upset about one of my children posting except possibly the response to leanne's attack. it is a shame that her thread was hijacked, but the kids were not wholly responsible for that.

Children are people too, and there is not a single person on this earth who was not a child at one time. i think the mods were also handling the situation quite well. i like this forum, partly because kids are welcome here and normally treated with the same kindness and respect that i have always been. in this case i think there are several "adults" that are behaving badly.

sorry for the rant, but i felt i had to add my $.02

karri

steppy104 said:
i read the post that you are arguing about. i find it quite idiotic that you bash on kids for that, and then just up and leave for it. i'm thinking maybe you should leave.....seems it would be for the better...especially after i read what you said on that other post.

before anyone yells at me for this, i advice reading that post....
http://fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?sh...pic=37488&st=80
she is towards the bottom.
The link in this post :D

Ok.......

Bye Bye Bye......Buh- Bye......buh-bye...... Bye Now.......

I just read through that hread and, I feel very offended. Don't generalize all kids as bad, if they are, then I'm a rare and unique specimen,
mee too.im 15 years old and i am never rude."and if i am please let me know so i wont be"just in case.but anyways i read the post and the kids were right.i read that you can only keep 1 oscar or 6 if not DONT GET THEM.i dont mean to sound mean.and if i am sorry :flowers: .anyways sorry to hear that you are leaving :byebye:

:byebye:

If these people cant change your mind then I cant either.....I am sorry that you have to leave. But its your decision.

I did not read any rude words or comments either........

Ahmad said:
:byebye:

If these people cant change your mind then I cant either.....I am sorry that you have to leave. But its your decision.

I did not read any rude words or comments either........

If you change your mind and want to come back thats great! we want you back.
haha....who's "we"?

i sure wouldn't like talking to someone who said "oh....stupid kid" just cuz of my age....i don't think someone like that belongs in these forums....hey leanne, need help packin? god forbid we waste any time on getting ur touchy butt out of here!

well...i'm glad i posted that link....it seems the views have slightly shifted :eek:

Well I am sure some people want her to change her mind? -_-

Maybe If she Apologizes Maybe we can calm down?
We all make mistakes...I suppose.

Please dont get on my case I am New to this forum and love it :wub: ....I just want things to calm down and everyone Forgive and forget :)

don't worry....i said that with a completly un-angry tone....i'm not trying to get on YOUR case....just HERS. since she is the culprit here.

i have not seen any attempt for her to appolagize....and i highly doubt she will......so i doubt i'm gonna change my mind about her leaving...good ridance.

Without venturing into the age arguement here, I do know there are several needlessly rude and abusive forum members who spring up from time to time and probably drive off more easily offended members.

I don't blame her for being mad about the thread hijacking. It's 3 pages long of bickering that could have been taken to PM or another thread altogether.

On the other hand, she's apart of that easily offendable group that gets driven off and should get a thicker skin or have gone to an admin to handle the situation instead of taking off.

No winners in this case.

i dont think people want her to change her mind, we loose one but gain 20 its not like the forum is going down hill because some lady tells some kids off after a thread was dead for ages.

Teelie said:
, I do know there are several needlessly rude and abusive forum members who spring up from time to time and probably drive off more easily offended members.
I wouldn't have minded if she said that instead :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back