I am changing my username

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

TheTenthDoctor

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So I have been a long time Winter Soldier fan. However I am upset by the way the MCU is going and am disappointed with the handling of Bucky's character. I am consoling myself by rereading his greatest comic books. However I have gotten into Doctor Who recently. It is time for a change. I am changing my username from WinterSoldier. to The Doctor or something along those lines. Just remember its me :)

You could try contacting one of the admins. They are the only people who can change user names, but you will need to give them a very good reason.
You'll find the admins in this list https://www.fishforums.net/members/?key=staff_members dascrow and veraderock. Click on their names and you'll find a 'start conversation' button to contact them.

So I have been a long time Winter Soldier fan. However I am upset by the way the MCU is going and am disappointed with the handling of Bucky's character. I am consoling myself by rereading his greatest comic books. However I have gotten into Doctor Who recently. It is time for a change. I am changing my username from WinterSoldier. to The Doctor or something along those lines. Just remember its me :)
Why are you upseting about bucky? I think he’s just fine...

I contacted an admin for you to look into this.
PS: please add a second photo to your FOTM entry. You need to hold or attach a note in front of your tank with Feb 2020 TFF FOTM written on it. This is a validation photo. Otherwise you will not be entered in the contest.

Last edited:
@Retired Viking I like Bucky but the MCU is going downhill and I would like to change. I have had WinterSoldier as my username for ages at this point and I desprately need a change
The best MCU movies do seem to be behinds us for now but I am hopeful for the future, at my age I have to be ;) Star Trek hit a road block but then there is Star Wars which could be improved but still is entertaining. Hope for a remake of Wing Commander or Firefly

I agree Bucky is kind of getting lame. Yes, try contacting a “techy” admin. (@dascrow is one of the best IMO) ;)

If you were allowed to change your user name to The Doctor, you'd have to change your avatar on a regular basis ;) You've got David Tennant now, and you have Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi and Jodie Whittaker to work through :)

If you were allowed to change your user name to The Doctor, you'd have to change your avatar on a regular basis ;) You've got David Tennant now, and you have Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi and Jodie Whittaker to work through :)

No thank you!!! I think David Tennant is the best Doctor. I dispise Peter Capaldi and don't get me started on Jodie Whittaker

I'm going to show my age. My favourite doctor is William Hartnell. Who? do I hear you ask? The very first doctor back in 1963. I was entranced right from the first episode. Back then we didn't know he was a Time Lord, he appeared to be a human inventor.

I'm going to show my age. My favourite doctor is William Hartnell. Who? do I hear you ask? The very first doctor back in 1963. I was entranced right from the first episode. Back then we didn't know he was a Time Lord, he appeared to be a human inventor.
Oh yes, I do remember watching him on PPS when the weather was right and you could pick up the signal. We had 3 TV stations back then and a 4th if the weather was right :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back