I am changing my username

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Yes, back in the day, black and white TV and wobbly sets. But for 10 year old, it was still great.

I have foil on my rabbit ears. I get 40 over the air channels . And then 70 more channels via YouTube tv streaming service. And so many more free choices via a roku stick.

I think you should keep it as a reminder to be more thoughtful about important long term plans in future, it might come in handy one day

I have foil on my rabbit ears. I get 40 over the air channels . And then 70 more channels via YouTube tv streaming service. And so many more free choices via a roku stick.
I can't even watch tv here most of the time because the stupid digital signal gets broken up due to electrical interference, wind, and just because digital signals are crap in general and can't travel far without degrading.

No tv and no radio make colin go crazy :hyper:

Colin..just get a roku stick for your tv....loads of free stuff out there like Crackle, Pluto, Roku channel, free movies on Vudu, and tons more
Iheart Radio and TuneIn give you access to hundreds of radio stations on your smartphone or computer

I can't even watch tv here most of the time because the stupid digital signal gets broken up due to electrical interference, wind, and just because digital signals are crap in general and can't travel far without degrading.

No tv and no radio make colin go crazy :hyper:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We used to have a boat on the canal and we'd be in the middle of nowhere but signal boosters made a big difference.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back