I AM A GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!&

Olive

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I just looked into the breeder and counted 12 platy fry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been so long since I have had babies that it feels like I have never bred them before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:- :whistle: :bday: :hyper: :wub: :flowers: :whistle: Happy birthday little Platies!!!! :whistle: :eek: :D :kana: :flex: :hey: :wub: :lol: :whistle:

Hehe, what an appropriate day, many congratulations on the grandchildren olive :)

William said:
Hehe, what an appropriate day, many congratulations on the grandchildren olive :)
Oh, I didn't even remember that today was Valentine's.............wow you are right, what an appropriate day................great gift from my fish to me instead of the other way around, huh? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bradley said:
lol, i told you olive, just be patient and wait
:D Yes, I know...........but she was so fat and I thought I was going crazy!!!!
You were so right........as soon as I forgot about it, there they were! :wub:

Bradley said:
lol,well atleast SOMEONE had a happy v-day
I have to say this has been the neatest..................except when I got my fishtank eight years ago from my then boyfriend/now hubby........ :D

lol, i agree, that must have been a good time! (HEY< with this post, i reach 200! and have 4 fishies! lol, not that i really care....)

Most reactions

Back