They’ve already colored up nicely and had a light meal.Those are definitely some cool looking tetras. They have great color and a nice body shape. Keeping them in QT first is a smart move, especially with new fish. I’d be interested to see your water parameters and how they behave once they settle into the main tank.Cool newer tetras…..gotta love them. They’re in QT atm, but I will post my parameters later for reference for those who might enjoy having them as I do.
View attachment 385920View attachment 385919View attachment 385921View attachment 385922View attachment 385923View attachment 385924
These two fish get along nicely, have different levels of preference in the water, and the differing shape and color of the bentosi provide a cool complimentary contrast to the CTs. Kinda think this tank really pops now.
I even replaced my resin fake wood with real driftwood as well. I do have to say real is better.
It only took me tons of years to realize this. 

Those are really nice-looking tetras. The red coloration and contrasting fins are especially striking. I’d be interested to see how they settle in after QT and how their color develops once they’re in the main tank.Cool newer tetras…..gotta love them. They’re in QT atm, but I will post my parameters later for reference for those who might enjoy having them as I do.
View attachment 385920View attachment 385919View attachment 385921View attachment 385922View attachment 385923View attachment 385924