Hydor Hydromatic 2 Heater

ryanred5

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi

I've been offered a Hydor Hydromatic 2 heater but I can't find much info about it on the net.

Does anyone on here have one? If so, are they easy to use, do they have temp readout, how easy is it to change the temp and what's the clutch for?

Does anyone have a close up pic of one, cos all the pics on the net of it are rubbish

Thanks.
 
If that is the right name for the heater pump combination then I have one. I thought it might be a good idea when I got it and it might be in terms of keeping the tank temperature a little more even. I have never had real problems with tank temperature being fairly even so I'm not sure it's not just a gimmick. The one I have is a heater in a slightly larger tube that has an impeller in the top area. The impeller circulates water past the heater and back out into the tank. The manual that came with it said you could get some kind of filter element to fit onto it so it would become filter heater and circulation in one but I didn't get the extra kit with mine.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top