FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello TFF staff members. A little bit ago I tried to load up TFF. I got this on my screen:
B0F4F360-8283-4294-BD33-FCEA2D89EDA8.png

This was a bit sketchy. I had no clue why this happened. Then, after about 1 hour I tried to load it up again and this came up on my screen:
397DB05D-2ED7-4CC1-9D42-E897DF25C0A3.png

It was a major glitch. Then I saw that the forum was updating and then it made sense. But there was no warning of this. Is there any way to contact @dascrow or any of the other moderators if this ever happens again? I got kind of scared it wouldn’t come up. TFF is part of my life now, you Guys are like family to me and I don’t want to loose that. :(

Ok, so nothing to worry about? Is there any way to contact you @dascrow in case the forum stops working for me?

I doubt @PheonixKingZ has any idea what you are talking about. Our family had a nice set of encyclopedias that were our resource information “go to’s”.

What's a millenial?

-------------------

I missed Windows 97 and got 98 instead :)
You right it was windows 98. I also worked with PC MOS 386 and 486 systems for a while too but stated out learning on a Tandy TRS-80 I , I bought my 1st computer 2 years later a Tandy TRS-80 III. I do not think many here can beat that ;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Back