Hubba Hubba

Now thats a tank, makse all the "100" gallons look like guppy tanks. My LFS just informed me he has an 80,000 gallon pond in his backyard, compelete with two massive high fin bat loaches.
 
Notice the guy..oh so innocently..mentioned it was in Mission Impossible... WITH Tom Cruise....in the restuarant scene..Thats gotta make it worth every penny, right?? LOL.. I bet he could find a sucker to buy it since Tom Cruise sat next to it. I'd pay that much if it came WITH Tom Cruise :shifty: ( ..maybe...) hehehe..wait..he'd have to be gagged tho cuz I couldn't listen to all that scientology cult blabber without losing my mind and shooting him.. I could always feed him to whatever fish I'd end up keeping in that monster of a tank! :hyper:
 
a friend of mine just last year sold his 10'x3'x3' for a £100 so to me this sounds very dear
 
Notice the guy..oh so innocently..mentioned it was in Mission Impossible... WITH Tom Cruise....in the restuarant scene..Thats gotta make it worth every penny, right?? LOL.. I bet he could find a sucker to buy it since Tom Cruise sat next to it. I'd pay that much if it came WITH Tom Cruise :shifty: ( ..maybe...) hehehe..wait..he'd have to be gagged tho cuz I couldn't listen to all that scientology cult blabber without losing my mind and shooting him.. I could always feed him to whatever fish I'd end up keeping in that monster of a tank! :hyper:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
So its smaller in foot print than my tank but around 400 litres greater in volume.
What're the dimensions of yours, CFC?

Mine is 8 foot by 6 foot by 2 and a half foot so sits on a 48 square foot base, the tank for sale only has a base of around 24 square foot but is twice the height which makes up the slightly greater volume.
 
i was looking at that tank ( not to buy obviously) but took me a while from the surroundings to realise how big it was,,, and boy its big!!!
 
Not quite as big but saw this tank. Love the picture of the guy inside it! :lol:
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back
Top