Howdy from Monterey California

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FRANKLIN BLEVINS

Reaction score
Howdy folks,

I had a question and posted it and figured I would say hi and troll around the boards, learn and incite shenanigans. (minus the shenanigans since I am new)

Been a rough commute week because Monterey is hosting the U.S. Open this year so we are kind of screwed at the moment, but the local businesses are loving it. Us locals? Mmmmmm not so much.

One think I love about Monterey is the temperature is great here, no worries about tank getting too warm in the summer even the winters are mild and easy to control the temperature. When I was doing the whole goldfish thing I didn't even run a heater in the tank because the mean temperature here was almost perfect for them....almost. But now that I have tropicals, I do keep the heater set for their needs.

Laters

Welcome to our informative site. We run three contests here.. pet of the month, fish of the month, and tank of the month. Consider entering and be sure to vote! Fish of Month contest is accepting entries now.

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Please go enter for the FOTM (Fish of the Month) contest right now! Do so by clicking the banner at the top of your screen. Thank you! :) :thanks:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back