How To Set Up An Easy Planted Tank

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

If you need a tank to do a practise scape on, I'm willing to tear mine apart - for the sake of the hobby, you understand. It would be hard, but I'm sure I would get over it, eventually...when it grew in.

You bring the equipment, I'll supply the beer.

:lol:

thanks for the vid George i am in the middle of setting up a juwel rio 125 low - mid tech and this vid has given me some great ideas.

just 1 quick question which do you think is a better source of carbon seachem excel or the easylife carbo as i dont know which to opt for as my source of co2..

also do you think Akadama would be a suitable replacement for the mix of substrates you use as funds are abit low..

thanks Ark

You bring the equipment, I'll supply the beer.

:lol:
Sounds like a good deal!

... which do you think is a better source of carbon seachem excel or the easylife carbo as i dont know which to opt for as my source of co2..

also do you think Akadama would be a suitable replacement for the mix of substrates you use as funds are abit low..
Personally I would choose Easycarbo. As far as I know they are very similar, if not the same product. They contain the same active ingredient. Budget then comes into play... ;)

Akadama is fine. JamesC from UKAPS has used it with great success.

http://www.theplantedtank.co.uk/substrate.htm

Most reactions

Back