How To Post Pictures

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

clittermouse

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi i have uploaded some pictures onto the forum but i can't seem to get the pictures to line up one on top of the other and put coments on top of the pictures like a lot of the pictures on the forum and i was just wondering if someone would be kind enough to give me some tips.
i want to stick loads of pictures on lol but need to know how to do it properly,
many thanks
:rolleyes:

Try putting one picture on and then press the {Enter} button on your keyboard. This should return you to the next line of the typing box. Then add in your next picture or type in your description of you picture and press {Enter} again to add another picture.

thank you i will have a play tomorrow and see if i can do it lol, everyone pictures look really cool and mine were just bumped up together :D

Once you have them uploaded to a hosting site such as Phototbucket or Snapfish, you simply click on the
ImageButton.jpg
button and put in the URL for the photo. Then type in the line of text directly above or below the photo link depending on where you want the text to be in relation to the photo.

So what is below:

This is my cat:
URL OF YOUR CAT PHOTO

This is my betta
URL OF YOUR BETTA PHOTO

would lead to this in the thread:

This is my cat:
Minus.jpg

This is my betta:
Fletch.jpg

This is my tent.
discount_tent_imagelarge.preview.jpg

It's nice and everything, although it is not drunk proof :(.

lmao i have never found a tent yet that is drunk proof lol :lol:
thanks a lot guys i will have a play and see what i can do

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back